West Coast Watch Service Center has built a reputation for being experienced and reliable, restoration and repair experts for fine Swiss watches over the last 35 years. We are an authorized service center for Movado, Concord, Ebel, Gucci, Coach, ESQ, TechnoMarine, Delacour, Philip Stein and XEMEX, and also service Rolex, Tag Heuer, Piaget, Rado, Cartier, Omega, Baume & Mercier, IWC, Patek Philippe and many more.
Located in a fully equipped, state-of-the-art, highly secure facility, West Coast Watch Service Center takes pride in providing premier, personalized service to our customers. Taking meticulous care of our customers’ timepieces is our top priority. Our team is always on top of current developments with regard to equipment, restoration, repair, performance and polishing in the watch world. Trained in the latest watch manufacturing and repair processes, our accomplished watchmakers can service and fix almost any fine Swiss watch onsite from modern to vintage, electronic to mechanical. We guarantee our work and repairs come with a one-year warranty.
- Member of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI)
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) approved (an independent product safety certification organization)
Your timepiece will receive expert care in the hands of our experienced watchmakers. Certification is a detailed process, done either in Switzerland or at company headquarters. Rolex, Ebel, Concord, Movado, Omega, Longines, TechnoMarine, Gucci, Rado, Hamilton, Tag Heuer, Tissot, Philip Stein, ESQ, Coach, Xemex, Graham and many other manufacturers certify our watchmakers.
- Witschi ALC-2000 Water Resistance and Pressure Tester
- Roxer (wet) water-resistance tester (for diagnostics)
- Portescap VC101 Movement Cleaner
- TYMC MTG-3000/MTG-5000 Multi-Function Time Grapher
- GemOro Ultrasonic Cleaner with Turbo Sweep Technology
- Hoffman Jel-3 Steam cleaner
- Q test 6000/4100/4000
- Tempo 400
- Bergeon 6081A
- Witschi Chronoscope M1